In 2003, CareGivers Home Health Care Inc. completed the Quality Improvement Process sponsored by the Alberta Home Care and Support Association.
Quality of Care
CareGivers monitors Quality of Care in a number of ways. Our Nursing Supervisors are always available to clients and staff to discuss care issues and concerns, and will also periodically visit you during your care visits to make sure that the care plan is efficient and effective, and that it is meeting your needs.
In addition, your feedback on the service we provide will be requested from time to time. Your honest responses will help us correct problems, and offer new ideas on how to improve your care.
Finally, we encourage you to contact our office with any feedback you may have for us. We are there for you, and if there is something that can be done to improve your service, we want to hear about it.
To Our Clients, We Promise
- You will receive prompt, courteous, and friendly service from every member of our team;
- You will be able to reach us by phone 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
- You will receive a free consultation and assessment by a nursing professional, who will help you understand your care options, and guide you to resources available to you;
- You will participate in the development of your individually designed service plan, which will be tailored to both your needs and your preferences;
- You will receive the highest quality of care from professionals licensed or certified in their field;
- You will receive services that complement the care you receive from other health care professionals, whom our team will collaboratively with;
- You will have complete confidentiality in your dealings with us, and can be assured that CareGivers adheres to all federal and provincial privacy legislation